About: Idioms for memorable day
“Thank God it’s Friday” is one of the days, our family usually goes to the local farmer’s market, the best place where during the summer season, you can buy fresh produce in Goshen NY, it’s a memorable day of a market research, and brand development.
We grow your business:
What is memorable day in your life, is it a Friday the seme as my?
personal experiences do not abeluble when the same as memories.
What is the value of food for Brand Storyteller, and what makes it a memorable experience?
The value of food for Brand Storyteller is its ability to create a memorable experience.
What does a brand strategist do when the coved started?
In days when small cafes, Restaurants, and pizza places open on every corner,
– when we use the abbreviation TGiF for branding of TGi Fridays restaurants, only a brand message -will help, possibly that’s why Roccoroma hire brand strategist
– and not many of us think about what God gives us every day.
Even though I am an SEO and brand strategist, I am a specialist in branding marketing, and I have more than 20 years of experience in graphic design, creating many brand identities during my career. I can’t understand when people use faith for commercial needs.
Why do we buy fruit and vegetables online in the 2020s?
As I remember, I started building a brand of RoccoRoma on the first day of Ramadan, which is the day when Muslims start fasting. For me, this year’s Ramadan was already a message of understanding the value of usual things for all of us. Besides that, the Pandemic time had just started, which made a lot of changes in our life, such as:
- Before COVID, all farmers in Orange County sold their locally grown products on markets. Now, they have thought about how to do it with social distancing. For example, Goshen Farmers market is open one day a week, exactly on Friday, usually till Thanksgiving. It’s a crowded place. This year, a special 2-hour period was introduced (from 8 to 10 am) for elderly people.
- Local farms and fresh vegetable produce businesses came up with shared ideas.
- Small businesses are closing, or trying smaller expenses. Business owners try to fix the Internet ecommerce problems, and at the same time spend money on advertising.
- As for me, as a strategist in a local food store, I make myself familiar with the Internet and social media solutions. Before Pandemic, every Friday I was in NYC meeting with like-minded people at meetups and oher events, or preparing for job interviews.
Today is Friday but probably because of rain there are no Goshen’s yard sales, no people at the Yen cafe, and I am still at home writing a blog post about digital marketing and Roccoroma branding and research for local keyword, and thinking about my Remindable studio and potential customers SEO strategy